Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Little Miss Colour Confidential}

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009


Last week my 5 year old daughter, Rayne was student of the week,
she had to compile a presentation of all her favourite items.

  1. Favourite Food: McDonald's French Fries
  2. Favourite Singer: Hannah Montana
  3. Favourite Show: Hannah Montana
  4. Favourite Colour: hOT piNK!!!!
...

Naturally any little girl would say pink...
but my little girl said... "hOT piNK"
I thought that was so classic.
So here's to all little girls, and the colour pink!!




Champagne Chic: Flickr

^
This is the room of Apple Paltrow, Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter.

I love the hits of black in this room,
it gives it that more grown up look.
Ooh La La, Paris!

Via: Pottery Barn.

Via: Pottery Barn.

Via: Pottery Barn.

And this is my 5 year old daughters room,
My guess is you can tell she really loves pink...
and me, well I guess you can say...
I live vicariously through her !!!! :)

1 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations