Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{My Virtual Birthday Event!!}

>> Friday, February 6, 2009


So, with my birthday being last week...I was busy shopping for the "Real" Event and didn't find any time to blog!
To my surprise, when I did finally log on...my sneaky little ones decided to blog on my behalf.
And what a fabulous post they did...I absolutely loved it.
Thanks girls

....

I also wanted to Thank everyone for the wonderful birthday blessings... My Blackberry didn't stop all day and my facebook, well that's another story!
So, I'm throwing a Virtual Birthday Event...and your all invited!!


The Invitation

via:Flickr ~ Pretty in Pink Crafts

The Venue...Love these chairs!


The Appitizers

Dimsum & Bacon wrapped Tomatoes


Main Course


And, for dessert...Birthday cake, of course!


Signature Drinks


And what kind of Hostess would I be...If you didn't go away with the ultimate "Swag gift?!"



Via: Flickr

Thanks for coming out to my Event!!

0 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations