Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Oh so, Betsey!}

>> Thursday, February 26, 2009







So, Fashion week is fast approaching, March 16-21 and I can't wait! Although, I'm not sure if Betsey Johnson's Fall/Winter collection will be featured...she was here in Toronto last year. I had the privilege of speaking with one of T.O's home grown photographer, who captured her collection while in Toronto...Adding to this I'd like to showcase her fabulous pink apartment....which, I believe she sold, Oh for the love of pink!
.................
If your interested in having this photographer at any of your events or for personal photo shoots. Contact Blaize Thomas at outwardinsight@gmail.com
Check out the photography and the cute pink apartment, enjoy!
and that oh so cute apartment!

0 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations