Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Delightful Lilac}

>> Sunday, May 31, 2009


I have always had a passion for different hues of the colour purple...My faviorite has to be the dramatic plum colour, which I will feature in a later post...It is so yummy paired up with chocolate brown. Fresh with yellow accents. Dramatic with cobalt blue or even acid green! Lilac is a very serene colour and when introduced to a whole lot of white...You have introduced yourself to an alternative palette to the common serenity of ocean blue. I have chosen some picks that plays with a few different options and styles...Very yummy, please enjoy!







Sneek pick to the fabulous "Plum"
LovE, lOVe, LOvE!!
How dramatic with the Cobalt blue!





Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!

3 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations