Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{More Quotations of a Glam Diva!}

>> Sunday, May 3, 2009



“There's definitely a dangerous feeling when you're in love--it's giving your heart to someone else and knowing that they have control over your feelings. I know for me, who always tries to be so tough, that's the dangerous thing.” - Beyonce Knowles





“I'm not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does.”Victoria Beckham



"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." - Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis



“Life, is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming.” - Myrna Loy


"It was her honesty I liked."
- Veronica Lake



"We are all tied to our destiny and there is no way we can liberate ourselves."
Rita Hayworth


(On her best friend Justine) "She's my ride or die chick" - Jacqueline Forde




Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!

1 comments:

  • Anonymous
     

    these are some diva fabulous quotes here. Beyoncé's one hits the spot there.

    And i'd kill to have that Veronica Lake wave.

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations