Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Mother's Day Brunch}

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009


I had an amazing day, today...with my little 5 year old daughter. I was invited to a Mother's Day Brunch. The venue...The kindergarten classroom. The menu...Tea sandwiches, veggies, fruits, pretzels, cookies with punch, tea and coffee. The Hostess & Chef...My 5 year old daughter aka "Cookie!" All the mother's were invited to partake in a event that was to be remembered forever! The children had been practicing for over a month for this special day and they were brilliant! They sang "Mother's Day" songs, prepared & served us lunch, Tidy up after us...Made place settings, cards & floral arrangements. Thanks "Cookie" for a most fabulous day! xoxo





Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!

0 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations