Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Vanity Beauties...Absolutely Ladylike }

>> Friday, June 12, 2009





So, I am "tOtalLY in lOve" with this blog I stumbled on http://absolutelyladylike.blogspot.com/ and can't get enough of the beautiful way she has displayed it...The colour, the font, her posts, the creative way she used her text...LoVe, lOvE, LOVE, it aLL! Miss Eve has customized her blog to all fabulous females who are "Absolutely Ladylike!" k, so I had to totally hiGhJaCk something off her page to share with you guys...I Remember, back in high school making a collage out of these Vanity Beauties...It brought back memories...so, enjoy!





























Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!


6 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations