Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{In her Shoes~Guest Blogger Spotlight~Gals in the Know}

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

I'd like to introduce you to Leticia of Gals in the Know

What are your blogging inspiration's?
I would have to say life in general...
I find inspiration every day,from the moment my day starts. My inspiration's come from many sources. I read a lot and Love Love Music and discovering new talents near and far... There is always music playing in my home. I have an intense passion for the culinary delights as well. LOVE to Cook!
I love what most Gals Love!
People, places and things!



What is your favorite hobby or past time?
Looks like that is slowly but surely becoming this blog, ha!
LOVE TO COOK! Travel, love shopping! interior design and home projects "now painting everything in the line of fire"
My dog had an orange tail last week, lol
yes! I found the orange color I was looking for


How did You begin blogging?
A while back I stumbled onto a Blog "Made by Girl", way back when she was designing coffee tables. She opened up a new world for me. I could not wait to log on and check out her new finds. Be it a DIY project to a designer from Stockholm, to her new card or print designs... She featured everything! Decor, fashion, art, etc! I was hooked! I said to myself, "self, I could do that". So here i am!!


What would you like us to know about your blog before visiting?
It is a visually stimulating, fun and informative place to visit... I hope;-)

What item can you not live without?
Now, Ms J...you must change that to at least 3 items!
first
is my Yorkie xuxa {shoe-sha}
my
"plain jane" cap and sunglasses, for those incognito days {many}


Who is your favorite shoe designer?
That's like picking your favorite child!!
Roger Vivier, Louboutin, Sergio Rossi



I would now like to award Leticia with an Alluring Inspiration Award...As well as the Super Stylish Award from the Sugar DoLL Collection!

Enjoy doLL!




Thank You, Leticia...for being my special guest blogger and allowing us, the readers and I a chance to be In your Shoes!
http://www.galsintheknow.blogspot.com



Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!


5 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations