Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Easter Weekend wrap up}

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010


So, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday...We sure did!
The kids had a blast...So much gOodiEs!
Anyhow, we tried out that fabulous cupcake recipe, I posted and here are some pix...


Baked cupcakes...muffin tops cut off.


A few ingredients...


An assortment of candies for embellishment...


Yummmm...the icing....My daughter put in the perfect amount of food coloring...
Such a pretty color!


Awwww, my beauties!


The finished product...
Great job, babies!


There goes my princess on her new Easter gift...Love you, babe!


Ciao, dOLLs & kENs!


0 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations