Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Yellow Madness!}

>> Friday, April 9, 2010



I just love the color yellow. Look at how this front door screams "Welcome!"...In 2009 it really jumped on to the scene in a powerful way...I mean, it was everywhere...In fashion trends & home accessories (I feel are the most important ones, anyway!) Well guess what...This color is not dead...This season, it's back for yet another round. I can't wait to rock some more yellow and gray outfits...Oh oh oh...yellow and hot pink, Yellow with black and white...hummm, yellow and turquoise...I'm even feelin' yellow and chocolate brown...yeah babyee!!!
Check out this Interiors...












Yah, that's what I'm talking 'bout!!
Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!



4 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations