Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Alluring Interiors...Before & After}

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey, doLLs & kEnS!
I am back and the transformation to my blog turned out fabulous!
Huge Thanks goes out to
She did an amazing job with my tweeking package! So, above is what my site use to look like...a pretty small header, no nav bar, only 2 rather thin coloums, the background wallpaper didn't POP....and now, I absolutely adore it! Lady Java "rOckeD" my spot! There will be alot a creative energy generated from such a fantastic place...I also want to give a Big Thanks to for hooking a sister up with a fabulous new signiture, as well, she designed a awesome blog award for me that will be given out randomly to unexpected bloggers with an edge or that truely inspire!
Ciao, doLLs & kEnS...
Glad to be back!

This is what my old signiture looked, check out my new one...totally fabulous!
Thanks Laa Laa


Check out what's playing on my ipod!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations