Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Polyvore...Can I have EVERYTHING...please?!}

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009


So, my daughter introduced me to Polyvore...and quite frankly I'm hooked!! I would love to have EVERYTHING there! But for now I'll just create cute little inspiration boards...Hope you like them...Above you have one I created labelled "Kisses from Paris" I've added a few from the sight that I absolutely loved...check them out. Hey, get yourself a Polyvore account and start creating fabulous inspirations! http://www.polyvore.com







This black & Gold one was made by one of my homegirls
Love the Black & Gold together!






And here are a few more I created...Enjoy!
{For the Love of Red}




{Bubblegum Love}







{Citron sur la vigne}

Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!

2 comments:

  • leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/
     

    those are fab!! thanks for sharing, I wanna try it too!!
    btw, I am not sure if you have stopped by my blog lately, having my first giveaway, I kinda think you would like;-)
    check it out, your blog is looking fab!
    happy weekend!
    ~leticia

  • Anonymous
     

    Wonderful sets! Whether you create your own or just browse through and admire the work of others, Polyvore is a great place to spend some time. Here are three of my sets http://pieandbeach.blogspot.com/2009/06/polyvore.html

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations