Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Welcome + Kelley Proxmire}

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I just want to take a second to welcome all my new followers...WeLcOmE!
Please take off those fabulous pumps and stay awhile...Go ahead and enjoy your time spent here...leave your comments, email me with feedback...let me know if there is anything I can improve upon or if there is something you'll like to see more of.
Okay, Okay...Everyone knows how much I adore Kelley Proxmire's classic designs...I've only done like...100 posts on her! Well, she has been inducted into the Washington Design Center Hall of Fame....Yaahhhh, Kelley! Swing by www.kelleyinteriordesign.com and check her out.
Just to add to my post on turquoise...Here's a room done by none other than Kelley Proxmire!
God, I love her!




Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!


2 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations