Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{In her shoes ~ Guest Blogger...Kimberly Uksik}

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

So, I'm introducing a new feature to my blog and I will feature new guest bloggers each week...This week I'd like to introduce you to Kimberly Uksik of Elite Home Decor. Her bubbly personality is so infectious! Don't take it from me...Check out my interview and go visit her blog!

What are your blogging inspirations?
Hmm good question – I get my inspiration from a lot of different places – magazines, television, the fashion world, design of course, also current events.



How did you begin blogging?
When I started my company I wanted a way to reach out to my client base as well as new clients providing tips and information for them


What would you like us to know about your blog, before visiting?
You will find it is an eclectic mix of design, and fun posts

What is your favorite hobby or past time?
Learning about design staging and anything related – I love continuing education! (surprise, surprise)


What item can you not live without?
Well my pink Channel sunglasses and red blackberry – of course!


Who is your favorite shoe designer?
Jimmy Choo all the way!!



So, I have awarded Kimberly with two awards today...The first one is an Alluring Inspiration Award and from the Sugar Doll Collection, designed by Absolutely Ladylike...The Delightful Award...Congrats Kimberly!






Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!

4 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations