Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{80's Michael & Heaven's Angel}

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009


So, it's truly a sad day for music & icon history...The ultimate King of Pop Music and one of Charlie's angels has passed away! Michael Jackson was an extraordinary man and he helped shape the sound of music as we know it today...Growing up in the 80's, I remember watching and dancing hard to his music videos in my parents retro living room, the red leather thriller jacket my brother and I sported and the birthday parties, where my dad blasted MJ tunes...I also tried to feather my hair the way the gorgeous Farrah did...Unfortunately it didn't work...She worked that hairstyle out, like no other could! Wow, the memories! I though I would share some 80's interiors; just for the memories.

R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

R.I.P Ferrah Leni Fawcett February 2, 1947 - June 25, 2009












Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!



4 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations