Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{In her Shoes~Guest Blogger Spotlight~Brunch at Saks}

>> Friday, July 10, 2009


Let me introduce you to Annemarie of Brunch at Saks


What are your blogging inspirations?

Outside of just life in general, I'd say my blogging inspirations come from looking at anything and everything that I can get my hands on: fashion spreads to architectural magazines, graphic design web sites to home interior catalogs.


How did you begin blogging?

I began blogging a few years ago because I love to write. Over the years I have jumped around- creating different blogs here and there- but never really sticking to one. Last September I finally found my niche when I created Brunch at Saks, as it allows me to express my love for fashion, art, design, and home decor.



What would you like us to know about your blog, before visiting?

I strive to give you visual eye candy galore!


What is your favorite hobby or past time?

I love spending time with my boyfriend and family doing pretty much anything. Living in Los Angeles we are fortunate to have a lot of fun activities in our backyard, so we spend a lot of time shopping at The Grove, going to eat at the Country Mart in Malibu, or just going on walks through Griffith Park. Anytime I am with him and my family I happy!



What item can you not live without?

I would love to say something studious here, like my daily dose of the New York Times, but unfortunately I can't say that is the case. Without a doubt, my Blackberry has to be the one item that I cannot live without. I do everything on my little hand held partner-in-crime: text, Twitter updates, email, Facebook- I even play the occasional Brick Breaker game when I am waiting for appointments and such. The last time I was in with my doctor she advised to go on a tech-free diet and put the Blackberry away for 7 days and you would have thought she asked me to run in traffic! I lasted until the parking lot! HA!


Who is your favorite shoe designer?

Just one?! Being a huge Sex & the City fan I would have to say Manolo Blahnik, but Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin are tied for a close second!



I would now like to award Annemarie with an Alluring Inspiration Award...As well as the Super Stylish Award from the Sugar DoLL Collection!

Enjoy doLL!



Thank You, Annemarie...for being my special guest blogger and allowing us, the readers and I a chance to be In your Shoes!
http://www.brunchatsaks.blogspot.com/



Ciao, doLLs & kEnS!

11 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations